Voted by Clevelanders for the second straight year as the Best Indoor Cycling Class' on Cleveland's Hot List, we specialize in beat riding (or rhythm riding). Guests pedal to the beat of the music in unison through a sequence of hills, sprints, intervals and more. Our philosophy is to not compete against one another, but to work together as one pack, leaving no GrooveRyder behind. The lights are low and the room is lit by candlelight allowing guests to disconnect and dial into the workout.
Our signature class, GROOVE CYCLE, is a 50-minute cardio/endurance-based full-body workout that incorporates choreographed movements and light hand weights. You'll be introduced to moves like push-ups, tricep dips, crunches, travels and tap backs. We 'ryde' on the finest bikes on the market... the Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue. Our vibrant and inspiring instructors go through months of training both in technique and life/motivational coaching before they teach their first class. We welcome guests at any fitness level to come and experience the most fun you'll have in a workout while getting into the best shape of your life.
- Cycle classes can be booked up to two weeks in advance. Cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to the start time of your reserved class in order to avoid a penalty.
- First time ryders, please plan to arrive 15 minutes before class for proper check-in and bike set up.
- The minimum height requirement is 4'10".
- Our pedals take SPD clips on one side and cages for tennis shoes on the other. Guests are prohibited from attaching their own pedals to our bikes.
- We do have a limited quantity of cycle shoe rentals available for $2. First come, first serve.
- Hydration is critical. We offer bottled water, filtered water and the electrolyte drink NOOMA. Make sure to hydrate before, during and after class.
- We recommend a sports top, form-fitting athletic tights or shorts and cycling shoes or performance sneakers. Sweat towels are provided.
- Pregnant guests or those with previous injuries should consult a physician before cycling with us.
- Earplugs are available at the front desk.
- Guests under the age of 18 must provide parental consent.
- We also provide both men and women's showers with toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, blow dryer, etc...).
Voted 2016 Best Indoor Cycle Class in CLE. Watch the video below to get a taste of what we do.